Neil Puntis


Hi all you vibrant souls.
My name is Neil Puntis and I'm a Vaalie!
I am the one from Joburg that no one has met, well except Ian who is married to my cousin.
I was fortunate enough to be cycling the Argus in March when Ian invited me to join you guys (and girls) up Kili after a few drinks in the very bar where you all will be on Friday!
I am 31years old and have been in a relationship with Debbie for 8 years and we have a six year old daughter, Jennifer, together.
I'm a horticulturist and run my own indigenous landscaping company. I have always been a nature boy and even had dreams of becoming a Game Ranger when I was growing up. I'm an avid bird watcher, and Africa is in my blood .Kilimanjaro has always fascinated me and I always knew that one day I would climb it.
In September I fulfilled another of my life long dreams when I went with friends into the Okavango Delta.

I'm grateful for this opportunity and glad I'm going with such an enthusiastic bunch. Cant wait to meet you all on the mountain...